This post's average rating is: 5
Tutti fruitti cupcakes are colorful and attractive cupcakes which is an excellent snack for tea time. These are eggless version, rich, moist and for sure will be your favorite cupcakes.
Tutti fruitti cupcakes are simple to make at home and is apt for children’s party. They will surely love these cupcakes as they are very attractive with different colored tutti fruitti in it. The cupcakes are moist and soft though eggless.
1 ½ cup Maida
1 cup curd
1 cup sugar, powdered
½ cup tutti fruitti
1 ¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ cup oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
Milk, few tablespoons
- Line cupcake liners in a muffin pan or can use silicon cupcake molds too.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add tutti fruitti and a teaspoon of flour. Toss it well and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add oil, vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- In another bowl, take curd, baking powder and baking soda. Mix till foamy.
- To this add sugar + oil + vanilla mixture. Sift maida directly to this and mix gently.
- If the batter is too thick, you can add little milk and make it thin. But do not make it too thin.
- Now add in the tutti fruitti and fold gently.
- Using a spoon, scoop the batter and fill the cupcake liners up to 3/4th. Sprinkle few tutti fruitti on top of it.
- Bake at 180 degree celsius for 20-25 minutes till the top is golden in color and if a tooth pick inserted should come out clean.
- Take it out of oven and let it cool for some time.
- Serve as snack.
- You can add chopped dry fruits along with tutti fruitti if you wish.
- If using butter, always use soft butter which is at room temperature.
- Baking time depends on the oven temperature. As every oven temperature is different, do check after 20 minutes.
- Store cooled cupcakes in an airtight container.
We hope you like our recipes and will enjoy trying it. We love to hear from you about your experiment in trying our recipes and how it turned out for you. Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Also do share the recipes with your friends and family on your social media networks.