Onion Raita is a quick side dish recipe for any spicy meal. It helps to balance the spice levels of the meal and gives a cooling and refreshing feel. Onion raita is very simple to make and can be served with pulav, khichdi, biryani, paratha etc.
You can make onion raita in different ways. This is a very easy and simple raita made with curd, onions, green chilli and coriander leaves.
1 cup curd/yogurt
1 onion, chopped or sliced
1 green chilli
1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Whisk curd/yogurt well till smooth.
- In a bowl, take curd, chopped onions, green chilli and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add little salt and mix everything well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve Onion Raita.
- Curd should not be sour.
- You can also use chopped mint leaves.
- You can chill the Onion raita for some time in refrigerator before serving.
We hope you like our recipes and will enjoy trying it. We love to hear from you about your experiment in trying our recipes and how it turned out for you. Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated. Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Also do share the recipes with your friends and family on your social media networks.